The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life is committed to transparency with student organization conduct.
For an accessible version of the documents above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suspended/Charter Revoked
- Separation of the organization from the University for a definite or indefinite period of time. When an organization is eligible to return, conditions for readmission may be specified. Inter/National Headquarters may revoke a chapter’s charter, which may or may not be associated with university suspension.
- Deferred Suspension
- Based upon their conduct, the group is subject to immediate suspension should it be determined that they have violated the Code of Student Conduct during the period of deferred suspension.
- Loss of Privileges
- Denial of specified privileges for a designated period of time. For Greek letter organizations, this is typically in the form of social probation.
- Disciplinary Probation
- Probation is for a designated period of time and includes the probability of more severe disciplinary sanctions, including suspension or expulsion, if the organization is found to be violating any University regulation(s) during the probationary period.
- Disciplinary Warning
- A written reprimand for violation for specified regulations.