University of Alabama Community Conduct Report as of 06/30/2021.
- Suspended/Charter Revoked
- Separation of the organization from the University for a definite or indefinite period of time. When an organization is eligible to return, conditions for readmission may be specified. Inter/National Headquarters may revoke a chapter’s charter, which may or may not be associated with university suspension.
- Deferred Suspension
- Based upon their conduct, the group is subject to immediate suspension should it be determined that they have violated the Code of Student Conduct during the period of deferred suspension.
- Loss of Privileges
- Denial of specified privileges for a designated period of time. For Greek letter organizations, this is typically in the form of social probation.
- A written reprimand for violation for specified regulations. Probation is for a designated period of time and includes the probability of more severe disciplinary sanctions, including suspension or expulsion, if the organization is found to be violating any University regulation(s) during the probationary period.
No chapters currently suspended.
No chapters currently on a deferred suspension
Loss of Privileges (Social Probation)
|Chapter||Council||Type of Loss of Privileges||Period of Loss of Privileges
|Sigma Alpha Epsilon||IFC||Social Event Restriction||Fall 2020
|Alpha Phi Alpha||NPHC||Loss of Initial Membership Development Process||Fall 2021 - Spring 2022
|Chapter||Council||Type of Probation||Period of Probation
|Kappa Alpha Psi||NPHC||Probation**||September 22, 2018 - September 22, 2022
|Pi Kappa Alpha||IFC||Disciplinary Probation ||October 10, 2020 - December 10, 2021
|Sigma Alpha Mu||IFC||Disciplinary Probation & Probation**||November 13, 2019 - December 31, 2020
|Chi Phi||IFC||Disciplinary Probation ||Ends December 31, 2020
|Alpha Phi Alpha||NPHC||Disciplinary Probation**||January 20, 2021 - January 30, 2023
|Pi Kappa Phi||IFC||Disciplinary Probation**||November 6, 2020 - March 15, 2022
**Probation issued by the Inter/National Organization.