- This event has passed.
Greek Programming Board 2021-2022 Executive Board Application
April 2, 12:00 am - April 9, 11:59 pm
Applications for the 2021-2022 Greek Programming Board Executive Board have closed.
The Greek Programming Board is currently accepting applications for Executive Board members. The available positions are: Executive Director, Director of Chapter and Leadership Services, Director of Finance, Director of Data Management and Compliance, Director of Programming, and Director of Public Relations.
- Applications will be open April 2nd and close at 11:59pm on April 9th. Applicants will be required to submit their resume.
- Interviews will take place April 12th – 16th, 2021. Information about interviews will be sent to applicants who are eligible for an interview.
- Executive Board position descriptions are linked here:
- Executive Board members will serve from April 2021 – April 2022.
- Greek Programming Board 2021-2022 Executive Board Application HAS CLOSED
Greek Programming Board Minimum Qualifications
- Must be at least a sophomore (30 hours)
- Must be in good standing with local Greek chapter
- Must have a 2.75 overall GPA
- Must be a full-time student in good standing with UA
More information about the Greek Programming Board can be found on our website, GPB.ua.edu. If you have any questions, please contact GPB@ua.edu.